The participants will have the opportunity to sing in a final concert with the Polish Radio Orchestra at the Witold Lutosławski Concert Studio on the 3rd of December 2017.
During the workshop, the young artists will also take part in a meeting with the Opera Lovers Society.
Application process for the artists willing to apply
- the artist must be connected to one of the 13 enoa member institutions
- the artist must contact his/her sending institution, which decides if they recommend his/her application
- the hosting institution confirms the list of participants after the registration deadline
- the network assumes the responsibility for the training fees, the costs of accommodation and travel (fully or partly according to each institution’s internal rules)
- per-diem are paid or not according to each institution’s internal rules
Public Performances: Final concert with the Polish Radio Orchestra at the Radio Hall on the 3rd December
Quota: 3 positions reserved to participants to be sent by enoa members & 7 positions reserved to participants selected by the hosting institution
Subcription's deadline: 15th September 2017
Arrival date: 25th November 2017
Departure date: 4th December 2017
Selection Criteria: selection on a basis of video recordings
Programme to prepare: German vocal music