Restricted area accessible to the enoa partners only.
© Michel Cooreman
with Truelinked team
06 - 07 March 2018
The objectives of this workshop are to help young artists identifying their unique qualities as artists and performers, and give practical strategies for using this knowledge to build their career.
The ending session will be open to local audience.
The workshop is open to all disciplines. It is open to enoa artists and non-enoa artists, check the recruitment process below for further informations.
“As a musician, it is rare chance to discuss about practical strategies with other musicians” - Seo Kyeong-Yeon, pianist – participant at the 1st Career development workshop organised in Belgrade
”It motivates and promotes a personal active role in the development of one’s career which is rarely taught in artistic institutes.” - Amalia Avilán, soprano – participant at the 1st Career development workshop
For artists connected to one of the 13 enoa member institutions :
- the artist must contact his/her sending institution, which decides if they recommend his/her application
- the hosting institution confirms the list of participants after the registration deadline
- the network assumes the responsibility for the training fees, the costs of accommodation and travel
- per-diem are paid or not according to each institution’s internal rules
For artists who are not connected to one of the 13 enoa member institutions :
- send your full CV and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- please note that if you are not connected to an enoa member institution, the network cannot assume the responsability for training fees, cost of accomodation, travel and per diem.
Location: Sibelius Academy, Musis Centre, Helsinki