Restricted area accessible to the enoa partners only.
© Michel Cooreman
with Truelinked team
06 - 07 March 2018
The objectives of this workshop are to help young artists identifying their unique qualities as artists and performers, and give practical strategies for using this knowledge to build their career.
The ending session will be open to local audience.
The workshop is open to all disciplines.
“As a musician, it is rare chance to discuss about practical strategies with other musicians” - Seo Kyeong-Yeon, pianist – participant at the 1st Career development workshop organised in Belgrade
”It motivates and promotes a personal active role in the development of one’s career which is rarely tought in artistic institutes.” - Amalia Avilán, soprano – participant at the 1st Career development workshop
- the artist must be connected to one of the 13 enoa member institutions
- the artist must contact his/her sending institution, which decides if they recommend his/her application
- the hosting institution confirms the list of participants after the registration deadline
- the network assumes the responsibility for the training fees, the costs of accommodation and travel
- per-diem are paid or not according to each institution’s internal rules
Location: Sibelius Academy, Musis Centre, Helsinki